Monday, August 30, 2010

Dolce Vita for Target

I have always been a huge of Dolce Vita shoes. They are classic, well-made, but of course, quite pricey. Luckily they have partnered with our dear friend, Target. The collection offers some common, basic footwear, mostly flats, which is actually disappointing. I did, however, purchase the calf-hilf, lace up boot today. It is nice, and definitely priced very well ($27.99). See below:

At the location I went to, the shoe below was not available, but it is online for the same price as the pair above.

If you go to your local Target or www.target.com, you'll find that the other shoes in this collection are mediocre, as in we've seen it countless times before.

Hopefully my chub legs don't bust out of of my boots. I'll let you know.

Posted via email from shaheera's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment